NEW HOME SALES PROFESSIONALS
If you’re serious about your career in New Home sales then Temps plus has the opportunities you’re looking for. As you know, in this challenging market the demand for New Home Sales Professionals is greater than ever. Whether you are newly licensed or a veteran of real estate sales (agents and brokers alike), Temps Plus will open the door to this exciting and dynamic industry. Our client base is ever growing, allowing Temps Plus to continually search for new and qualified Real Estate Licensees who are looking to get started in this fascinating and lucrative industry.
Key reasons why Temps Plus is your BEST choice to support your career growth
- Large client base of fortune 500 builders
- “Hands-On” Training with some of the top builders in the country
- Learn from the Best-of-the-Best
- Assessment and Evaluation – helps identify strengths and areas needing support
- Rank yourself against the best in the industry
- Pinpoint your strengths and indentify areas needing improvement
- Unparalleled modular on-line training program – From New Home Basics to Advanced Selling
- Hit the ground running and fully prepared
- Diverse distribution of assignments – Many just minutes from your home
- Locate assignments close to home
- Visibility – opportunity to “Dazzle” top builders with your skills, dedication and enthusiasm
- Paid on-the-Job training allows you critical visability
- Career Growth program – Temps Plus is dedicated to assisting you reach your career goals
- Unlimited training opportunities – on-site and in the class
- Resume builder
- Placement assistance
- New Home Sales certification program
- Assessments & certifications confirm your qualifications
Temps Plus has introduced thousands of New Home Sales Professionals to the homebuilding industry. What are you waiting for?
Get Your New Home Sales Career Started Today!
Temps Plus is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment without regard to race, creed, sex, national origin, age or any other factor prohibited by state or federal law.